Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Weirdie

Actuali ~ i ntg write down at here ~ juz feel bored and want to come here ~ want to share with u wat am doing today ~ but hor ~ ntg special for me la ~ morning only ate some bread ~ afternoon went to gurney watched movie and dinner with my fren lo ~ i watched where got ghost quite funny eh ~ and i ate chicken marryland for my dinner ~ yummy !!! hehe only that's all ~ today want to go KTV but fully book oredi ~ pity me ~ i din spend so much money for today ~ sometime i talk about JIE ~ she will be displeasure ~ watever la ~ am not wrong i swear ~ one's family members of them ~ but she still want jealous each other (her bro) ~ coming next sat maybe with JIE go to buy his present and some clothes ~ not sure la ~ juz plan only ~ want he be hapi ~ but she discontentment ~ bcoz she dont like we two go 2gether ~ and my fren oso said her jealous ~ i dont want talk about this le ~ i only want to enjoy and relax myself ~ wat i want to do juz go ahead ~

No comments: