Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009 last sunday

Saturday ~ we got a buffer dinner at somewhere ~ that time i really not delighted ~ after dinner i went to church ~ accompany yi le's them ~ watched movie and chat together ~ so fun
Today i went to youth service ~ after we discussed about floorball register fees and personal stick
the personal stick i think no need to buy 1st ~ bcoz i am not sure which stick suit for me
this coming saturday we will start at 7pm - 9pm ~ so expected to play with them hehe
but quite expensive lor ~ per month fees Rm20 for rent place
after Jason asked me go to play wat Japanese fighting ~ am dunno wat is that oso
but nvm ~ i will ask him next time
after that chat with fren ~ joined together i felt rejoicing
we got the sincerity frenship ~ i hope our frenship can stayed it longer
especially treat me as a bro ~ i won't forget wat u done for me ~ it's will be thankful
afternoon i went to Queensbay with my parents ~ enjoyed it so much
actually i knew they afternoon playing basketball and badminton ~ but nobody ask me ~ so forget about this
i will join with u for next time !!!

Took the photo today

No comments: