Friday, January 1, 2010

Hope got a BIG change this year to our lives

Happy new year
Welcome 2010
I miss all of my fren and dear
Easy come and easy go ~ say good bye to 2009 and welcome 2010
Hopefully 2010 will be a great year for all of us ~ Cheers !!!
I've met a lot of new fren ~ touching for wat u guys done for me ~ i really miss when u guys stay with me
this is my new life start from today ~ I hope that there's a BIG change in everything this year and everyone healthy around with me
Stay happy everyday of our lives !!!
thx somebody support me at all ~ I'll very greatly thx for it ~ thx all of my fren for company ~ Especially my parents
sometime hurt sometime happy sometime affect ~ it's doesn't matter anymore
we need to learn from each other ~
time is turn around the world and he never cease ~ my life also same

過往在哭 曾經在笑的
我感動只是一種情緒的反覆而已
要學着拋開 學着釋懷
所有的決定我都非常明白
如果我決定說再見 ~ 今天將會是我最後一天
對我而言 ~ 沒有永遠
我長大了 ~ 那些過往 ~ 我只好放在心上
曾經的遺憾實在太多了 ~ 這次我不會讓自己再有遺憾
我喜歡的朋友 ~ 我疼的人 ~ 我愛的人 ~ 我會默默祝福你們
就算不在一起 ~ 最好的證明就是彼此的心

No comments: